Friday, May 8, 2009

A perfect pair of pants

O happy day!  

Last November, while in the US, I bought a pair of knit pants.  They were on sale and I thought they'd be comfy for the flight home.  They were.  They only come in black or charcoal grey, and they had a high waist which I wasn't so sure about.  Turns out they look elegant with my various shirts and sweaters - so much so I usually get complimented - and are the best things to wear at gym, lazing around the house, shopping (easy to get on and off in cramped changing rooms) etc.  They're also warm in winter, and cool in summer, as they're a rayon spandex mix. They dry easily overnight, and don't need ironing.

So, you'll realise I've been kicking myself ever since that I didn't buy more.  My husband said, "see if you can get more, then." But I didn't want to face the disappointment.

Today, however, I'm trying to avoid doing my taxes.  I got onto the web and found the company who makes them - J Jill.  They do international deliveries.  Better yet, my dream pants are still available!  They are called the "wherever" pant.  I have them in the wide leg version, but they come in straight leg and cropped versions too.

I plan to travel again, later in the year, and these are just the best thing to take with you on the go.

Few things in this life approach perfection.  These pants do (for me).

No comments: