Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Three quarters of a loaf

They say that half a loaf is better than none, although it is subject to dispute.

Today is the 3/4 mark of my challenge, and I find that 3/4 of a loaf is a whole lot better than none. At the beginning, I quoted Seth Godin, that real artists ship. Shipping changes thing. As Tschaikovsky famously remarked, he would turn up at the keyboard each morning around 9am, and the Muses would usually show up around then too.

Even tonight, when a bad bout of insomnia last night robbed me of all but 3 hours' sleep, I can still find something to say. It's even fairly grammatical.

Until I saw which post number I was up to, I planned to write about Giving Good Phone, so I guess that will have to wait for another day.

This is post 75 of 100 posts in 100 days.

No comments: