Monday, February 14, 2011

Further instances of the number 43

Kevin McCloud's latest book is 43 Principles of Home. I'm not sure how I missed the significance previously - I've dipped into it in book shops, without taking adequate note of the title. That would be because to me it's "that new Kevin McCloud book".

In spooky synchronicity, his property development company, HAB (Happiness, Architecture and Beauty) is building a 43 house eco-development in Wiltshire. [Or a 42 house eco-development - the exact number depends on which article you read... clearly I vote for the extra house for symmetry's sake.]

I've also come across a website: 43 things. Visit if you want to list your New Year's Resolution (a bit late). They featured in the New York Times earlier this year.

And finally...

It takes 43 facial muscles to frown.

This is post 34 of 43 posts.

No comments: